Our website address is: https://bitcoin-exchange.uk.
Evolve Andrzej Daleszczyk, NIP: 7692017396
1. Access data and hosting
You can visit our website without providing any personal data. Each time the website is accessed the server automatically saves only the server logs, such as the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the access, the amount of data transferred and the Internet service provider submitting the inquiry (access data).
These data are analyzed exclusively to ensure the proper functioning of the website and to improve our offer. It serves – as part of the assessment of interests – to secure our legitimate interest, consisting in the correct presentation of our offer. All access data will be deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit to the website.
Hosting services provided by a third party provider
On our behalf, as part of entrusting data processing agreement, an external service provider provides us with services in the field of hosting and presentation of websites.
2. Collection and processing of data
We collect personal data only if you voluntarily provide it to us by contacting us (e.g. using the contact form or e-mail). Mandatory fields are marked as such, because the data they contain are necessary for us to consider the inquiry you contacted us with. You cannot contact us without providing them. We use the data provided by you to respond to your inquiries. After the performance of the contract the processing of your data will be limited, and after the retention periods specified in the tax regulations and the Accounting Act, the data will be deleted, unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data for other purposes. Your data can be deleted at any time. For this purpose, please send a message to our contact address indicated in the section “Our contact details and your rights”.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your e-mail address to regularly send our newsletter by e-mail. You can unsubscribe from receiving the newsletter at any time by sending us a message with relevant information or by using the appropriate link in the newsletter. Upon receipt of this message, we will delete your e-mail address, unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data for other purposes.
The newsletter is sent on our behalf, as part of entrusting data processing agreement by the service provider, to whom we provide your e-mail address for this purpose. This service provider is based in a country belonging to the European Union or the European Economic Area.
5. Cookies and web analytics
In order to make our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, to display suitable products or for market research purposes, we use on our pages so-called cookies.
Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Use of Google (Universal) Analytics for web analytics purposes
Our website uses Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analytic tool from Google Inc. (www.google.com). This serves to protect our legitimate interest, consisting in the optimal presentation of our offer. Google (Universal) Analytics uses methods, such as cookies, that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The automatically collected information about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the United States and stored there. Due to the IP anonymization activated on this website, your IP address is shortened before being forwarded to the Member States of the European Union or other states, parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address is transferred to a Google server in the United States and shortened there. The anonymised IP address provided by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not, as a rule, combined with other Google data.
Google LLC is headquartered in the USA and is certified under the EU-US-Privacy Shield. The current certificate is available at this link. Under the agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has recognized the level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield as an adequate.
You can prevent the collection of the data collected by cookies regarding your use of our website (including your IP address) by Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, if you download and install the browser plug-in under the link: https:
Use of Matomo for web analytics purposes
For the purpose of analyzing the use of our website, when visiting it, data is automatically collected and saved using the Matomo technology (https://matomo.org), provided by the service provider InnoCraft Ltd. On the basis of this user profiles are created using pseudonyms. It serves to protect our legitimate interest, consisting in the optimal presentation of our offer. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Without your separate, explicit consent pseudonymous user profiles are not combined with the personal data of the entity that has been given a pseudonym.
Data processing in connection with the above web analytics takes place on our servers. You can object to the collection and storage of data in the future at any time using the following option.
6. Our contact details and your rights
You have the following rights:
• the right to obtain information about the processing of your data in the scope specified in Art. 15 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR – the right to rectify incorrect or incomplete personal data concerning you;
• in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR – the right to delete (“right to be forgotten”) your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is necessary:
– to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
– to comply with a legal obligation;
– for reasons of public interest;
– to establish, assert or defend claims;
• in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR – the right to limit the processing of your personal data, provided that:
– the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you;
– the processing is unlawful and you oppose its deletion;
– we no longer need personal data, but you need them to establish, assert or defend claims;
– you have raised an objection against the data processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR – the right to receive your data provided to us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and to send it to another administrator (“right to data portability”);
• in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR – the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, workplace or our company headquarter.
Right to object
After you exercise your right to object, we will not continue to process your personal data, unless we demonstrate the existence of valid, legitimate grounds for processing and they override your interests and rights, or if the data processing is to be used to assert, exercise or defend claims.
The above does not apply when data processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes. In this case, we will not continue to process your personal data for the above purpose